What if you’re in the midst of a tech lesson and your pupil would profit from a tactile overlay of the iPad display screen? This put up reveals two fast and simple methods to create easy iPad overlays with out an embosser or PIAF/Swell graphics machine. The app being showcased within the video is the free APH CodeQuest app, a coding idea app wherein the participant has to find out the trail that the astronaut should take to succeed in his rocket ship. The trail/maze is mainly a grid with open and blocked off areas.
- Painter’s tape
- Sensational Blackboard OR graphic tape
Within the video beneath, Jessica rapidly shared two strategies on how she traced the CodeQuest grid on to paper after which created a tactile graphic of the grid. Technique 1, she used a Sensational Blackboard to attract a raised line picture of the grid. Technique 2, is she positioned graphic tape on the grid strains.
Editor’s Word: I like to recommend taking a screenshot of the CodeQuest grid and tracing the photograph. If tracing the precise app, you could activate buttons within the app!
Prime Causes for the CodeQuest Overlay
- Help pupil in dragging in a straight line throughout or down the grid
- Perceive the idea of rows, columns and grids
- To construct psychological mapping expertise of the grid format and the spatial relationships of things on the grid
- Assist transition from tactile graphics to digital assets
- To bolster what number of “steps” are wanted alongside the trail